“I SPEND A LOT OF TIME IN BAD WEATHER. I HAVE USED MY JACKET WHILE RIDING HORSES/MULES IN THE BACK COUNTRY AND ALSO WHEN GOING TO TOWN FOR A BITE TO EAT. IT IS DEFINITELY MY STYLE AND I LIKE HOW IT LOOKS AS WELL AS HOW IT HEATS. ”
- CHARLIE P BOULDER, CO -
The Outfitter Heated Jacket is filled to the max with heat. Featuring our first ever double heat system, you will be fully enclosed in a maximum amount of heat with 8 heating zones. This is made up with 4 pads in the back, 2 in the chest and 2 in the pockets. The four back heating panels are heated using the controller on the right hand side of the garment and the chest and hand warmer pocket heating panels are heated using the controller on the left hand side of the garment.
Maximum heat output combined with the rugged utility of a hardcore shirt jacket make this garment perfect for the trail, your next camping trip or a Friday night urban adventure. The Outfitter Heated Jacket is lined with fluffy flannel making it so comfortable you will not want to take it off and she will want to steal it from you when the temperature drops. Great styling and fabric will give you a look that will fit in while at the cabin in the country or running an errand in the city. Stay warm this season with the Outfitter Heated Jacket by Volt.
It is important to note that you can use any properly rated USB battery or power bank to power this product. You must ensure that the power bank is rated for a minimum 2 amp output to properly operate the heat system.
LOOKING FOR EXTRA BATTERIES?
Order the VB560 5 VOLT 6000MAH EXTRA FLASH REPLACEMENT BATTERY
- Comes with one 5 volt VB560 rechargeable battery and charging cord. NOTE: You will need two VB560 to be able to power both heating systems at the same time.
- Included battery provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
- 8 panel heat system on 2 separate circuits
- Right hand button controls the 4 back pads and left hand button controls the chest and pocket pads
- Flannel lined
- Hours of heat on the highest setting
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.