The newest model of Volt slippers is our Gen 4 Heated Slippers. One of the biggest key features that you can see is the addition of a zipper on the side. This zipper runs from of the top opening down to the sole. This opens the entire side of the slipper up so that it is easy to slide on and off. The Gen 4 also has an added nylon pull tab on the back of the slipper to help ease the slipper on your foot. This Gen 4 heated slipper will come complete with 2 rechargeable batteries, a wall charger and wireless remote. The remote will help to control the temperature settings that range from Hi/Medium/Low. The heat system is located in the foot bed of the slipper and will heat from the tips of your toes back to the beginning of the heel.
The durable rubber outsole allows you to take trips outdoors with the slippers on and still keep your feet toasty warm. Designated for indoor or light duty outdoor use, you can head out to get the mail. grill up some steaks on the patio or cruise around the garage comfortably. The insole features memory foam that we added a little extra material to making this the most comfortable Volt Heated Slipper ever. With the Gen 4 heated slipper you can enjoy warm feet at home in the evenings, in the ski lodge after a cold day of skiing or even under your desk during the work day. Keep your feet and toes comfortably cozy with the Gen 4 Heated Slippers by Volt and remember, Stay Warm!
Approximate Battery Run Times for VB320RC /3.7v 2000mAh batteries (included)
High = 3 hours
Medium = 5 hours
Low = 7 hours
Includes dual AC adapter, two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and wireless remote control.
- Provides between 3 – 7 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Includes two powerful 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote.
- vertical zipper on the inside of the foot going from the top opening to the sole making it easier to slide your foot in
- Nylon pull tab on the heel to assist in sliding them on over your foot
- Ripstop Nylon upper shell fabric and fleece lining.
- 3 power level settings for you to select desired heat output for optimal comfort
- Memory foam cushion footbed for extra comfort
- G100 Thinsulate insulation traps in the heat encapsulating your feet with warmth
- Lightweight rubber outsole for flexibility and durability
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket