The Alpine heated gloves are lightweight using a nylon shell combined with 150 grams of insulation. The gloves also include a genuine leather palm for extra grip and durability. By utilizing the Zero Layer® heat system the Alpine gloves eliminate bulk and maximizes heat transfer. Constructed with a waterproof/breathable membrane these gloves will not only keep you warm but also dry. Great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level100% High – 2 hours 75% Med/High – 4 hours 50% Medium – 6 hours 25% Low – 8 hours
- Lightweight nylon shell, genuine leather palm and soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting
- Includes two 7.4v rechargeable batteries and charger
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.